With tap to charge, charging your EV has never been easier. All that’s needed is your ChargePoint account and your phone.
- Download the ChargePoint app here, available for iPhone and Android, and sign up or log in.
- If you are creating an account for the first time, set up tap to charge by adding ChargePoint to Apple Wallet (for iPhone) or turning on NFC (for Android).
- If you already have a ChargePoint account and haven’t set up tap to charge, open the menu in the top left corner.
- Select “Account”, “Manage Cards” then “Set it up”.
- Add ChargePoint Pass as a card or to your Wallet.
- Hold your phone up to the station’s reader to unlock the connector. Make sure NFC is turned on and your screen is on for Android. For iPhone, if you’re not using Face ID, double-check that your finger is on the home button to use Touch ID.
- Plug-in your car and go about your day.
- When you’re notified that your EV has finished charging, move your car so others can charge.
Looking for an EV Charging solution for your fleet, business or home?