Why choose ChargePoint Ireland as your EV Charging Partner?
The electric revolution is here and it is our job to make it easy for you to join.
Chargepoint was founded in Silicon Valley in 2007 and has quickly grown to be a market leader with more than 800 employees worldwide and over 70% market share in the US. We know that there are at least 500,000 drivers using our EV chargers and growing steadily.
Chargepoint Ireland, through Local Power’s EVnet division, offers a complete and smart EV charging solution. This entails a combination of the network, the hardware and the backup support in one neat package.
The ChargePoint network
ChargePoint operates the world’s largest and most open electric vehicle (EV) charging network. Through constant data analysis we better understand EV drivers in different locations and how they charge their cars, enabling us to provide the most convenient mobile app available. All of the technology that powers this network, from the hardware to the software is designed, built and supported by the Chargepoint in-house team.
How does the network work?
- Easy to use dashboard and interface
- Station pictures and navigation
- Waitlist feature enabling clients to use their phone to join the queue at charging stations and to be notified when it is time to plug in.
- Chargepoint Valet feature on the app, allowing workplace valets to efficiently manage the cars.
- 24/7 customer support hosted by Chargepoint, and a 98% uptime guarantee
- Driver data securely stored
- Various payment methods available.
- Full access to pricing control for the station owner
- Open source network so that all brands of charging stations are listed
The result of this is that, as a business owner, employees are more productive in the charging of their car, and the charging station can be used to its maximum capacity too. Additionally, you don’t need to create a management system of your own – it comes as part of the package. This creates a benefit for both the employee and the employer.
Advantages of ChargePoint
- Complete solution with flexible purchase options
- AC and DC charging
- Top-rated app
- Robust network
- Fully supported via a global hotline
Learn more on our EV Charging or FAQ page. Still not sure? One of our team will be happy to explain our systems and how they are built for the future. Call us on 01 8250263 or 087 7571533, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.